Statement of Faith
- There is but one living and true God everlasting, of infinite power, wisdom and goodness; Maker and Preserver of all things good, both visible and invisible.
- In the unity of this one God, there are three distinguishable Entities of one substance of eternal being, equal in holiness, knowledge, justice, wisdom, power and deity:
- God the Father, the source of all existence.
- God the Son. Jesus, in whom all power has been given and in whose name all knees shall bow.
Jesus was very God and perfect man, born of a virgin, led a sinless life, performed miracles in the sight of men, suffered, crucified, dead and buried, to reconcile the Father to us and to make atonement not only for our actual guilt but also for original sin.
He arose bodily and ascended to the right hand of the Father.
- God the Holy Spirit. The Spirit of truth given to believers as final authority in all matters of faith and doctrine.
- The Bible is the Word of God, written by men under the power and inspiration of the Holy Spirit.
- Justification comes by grace through faith, not works. Salvation is the gift of God, we are cleansed from sin through repentance and the shed Blood of Jesus Christ, regenerated and given the gift of the Holy Spirit. Sanctification is the process of separation from evil and dedication to God.
- There is a Baptism of Water that represents our physical identification with Christ, our cleansing of sins, and done in obedience to apostolic mandate.
- There is a Baptism of the Holy Spirit that comes with power and given to all peninant believers who ask for it at any time in the sanctification process.
- All first century spiritual gifts are in operation today. Christians are known by their fruit as evidenced by love.
- Believe in the Communion of Saints, expectant and triumphant in intercession and spiritual presence.
- The Church has a responsibility to evangelize the world and bring the Church to perfection.
- Every person should make every endeavor to lead a holy life through separation from the sins of the world. Walking in the Spirit is a responsibility in response to salvation.
- There is a heaven as the reward for the redeemed and a hell for the damned.
- Jesus is soon returning to this earth in power and glory.
Issue Oriented Discussion Newsletter
Index | Search This Site | Aristide.Org | The Latter Rain | Babylon the Great | The Kingdom | The Nicolaitans | Jezebel
The Baptism With the Holy Ghost | The Grand Delusion | World Trade Org | Liberation Theology | Jay Atkinson | Alphabetical Index